How We Plan For You
When you call on Clowning Around and Celebration Authority for a quote, proposal or to book an event, we’ll gather the information necessary to provide the best service. Some important questions may be those shown below. Additional information will always be welcomed, too.
- Event Date
- Event Site/Location (If you have not selected a site, we’ll be happy to help when you’re using our services.)
- Service hours needed
- Anticipated guest count (both adults and children)
- Basic guest demographics
- Your name, phone, email, mailing address, fax – and company/school name when applicable.
- Past experience with similar events
- Name and cell phone number for our contact at the event
- Site access information such as stairways, elevators, doorway size, parking of vehicles, location of entry, etc.
- Site configuration/size such as ceiling height, the height of the lowest hanging overhead light fixture, obstacles that can impede the movement of equipment as it is moved across the floor, will hallway width be sufficient for rolling carts
- Availability of power (Only when power is required for your selections.)
- At what time may we have access to the site?